Blog Description



This blog is a personal examination of the "Pizza Code Mystery" ARG created by Christopher Horn for the Black Mesa video game.
I will attempt to update this blog on a regular basis, for as long as the ARG is in existence and folks are willing to attempt to solve it.
This will not be a complete overview of the clues and such associated with the ARG--you can find a complete, up-to-date version of that material here.


Thursday, January 24, 2013

Storyline Work

It was brought to my attention on the Wiki that the information I had composed was more of a summary of clues rather than an actual storyline.  That said, I have printed out all of the information I gathered from the in-game sources, the IRC chat clues, and everything else.  From this, I will be utilizing my narrative skills (be warned:  they are limited) to compose an actual storyline that we can all (hopefully) relate to and develop ideas from.

No comments:

Post a Comment