Blog Description



This blog is a personal examination of the "Pizza Code Mystery" ARG created by Christopher Horn for the Black Mesa video game.
I will attempt to update this blog on a regular basis, for as long as the ARG is in existence and folks are willing to attempt to solve it.
This will not be a complete overview of the clues and such associated with the ARG--you can find a complete, up-to-date version of that material here.


Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Introduction

Welcome to this blog.  You may know me on the Black Mesa forums as "Gunsrequiem", and I, like many of you, have been attempting to solve the "Pizza Code Mystery" ARG that Chris Horn (Stormseeker) has blessed us with.  By this point, we have amassed a lot of data regarding clues, potential clues, and red herrings.  This is an attempt to take on some of this data and formulate conclusions (or just general hypotheses) based on that data.  Also, it is intended as a place to put my thoughts in full outline form, rather than having to fill the forums with incredibly long posts.

I sincerely hope you won't regard this as fact, for what I intend to fill these pages with is completely based on my own opinions and experiences.  Furthermore, if I include an idea or solution that is not my own, I will give credit to the appropriate person or source.  If I fail to do so, it is an oversight and I welcome any corrections.

Lastly, I would like to point you all to a great source of information that covers most (if not all) of what has been discovered so far:  The Pizza Code Mystery Wiki

This is the resource I will be using for the majority of my attempts at the ARG.

I thank you all for visiting, and I hope I can offer some insight to the inevitable conclusion of this ARG.

No comments:

Post a Comment